Internationals and Expatriates in motion ®
“The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.”
– Oliver Wendell Holmes –
Are you in the midst of a personal transition or a major change that need you to adjust?
Did you move internationally and do you face, like many leaders and entrepreneurs, a diverse set of acclimation challenges linked to the new business environment: cross-cultural, team management, communication or “managing up” situations?
Or are you into something more personal that needs to be turned into a new exit? Like an interpersonal conflict, a stressful event, a work-life balance issue, a lay-off or a burnout.
At first glance, it seems difficult to cope with change. And yet, throughout our lives, we all go through a small and great transition: from a student to a professional, from a young adult to a parent, from a beginner to a specialist, from a dissatisfied to a fulfilled individual! Going through transition is natural. It is such a natural process that most of the time we don’t even notice that we have overcome obstacles and went through step changes. When we notice them it is because they give us a hard work! We feel stuck and don’t know how to navigate to the exit.
Whatever your current reality, you try to make this journey easier for you to succeed. And this is a good start.
The ActiveTransition Journey™ will help you to navigate change, step forward in your life and successfully reap the benefits of change by:
- Identifying for yourself where you are in the “change curve” and what makes it so challenging for you at the moment
- Recognizing your needs, the changes you would like to see and how to best achieve them
- Working on your inner resources to take back control of yourself and boost your self-confidence
- Breaking the old behavioral patterns and learning other strategies that will empower you
The ActiveTransition Journey™ is for you if YOU WANT to go:
- From the “stuck you” to the Power of You™
- From disoriented to back in control
- From disconnected to connected
- From the unskilled person to the competent